From: Sophia Lee
Sent: Thursday, September 19, 2002 1:19 PM
Subject: BS 4.3.10: Question displayed at Very Bottom of TS screen appears to be smaller than other questions.

County:             LA

Required:          Sep 24 (Early voting begins on Oct 7)

Ballot Station 4.3.10

A question displayed at the VERY bottom of the TS screen may be reduced by up to 15%. Hence, the font for this question appears to be a smaller font than the other questions.  Apparently, this is done intentionally so as to reduce the number of TS pages.

Request for an option to disable this “Optimize TS Page” feature.