RE: New ABO file for AccuVote with Spanish Translations and added format

PS. I will verify the report order in the AM.

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-rcr@dieboldes.com [mailto:owner-rcr@dieboldes.com] On Behalf Of
Juan A.Rivera
Sent:
Monday, February 11, 2002 6:32 PM
To: rcr@dieboldes.com
Subject: RE: New ABO file for AccuVote with Spanish Translations and added format

Jeff & Ken

 23 machines are 194xP as Jeff has stated and 21 units being shipped from McKinney today or tomorrow will probably be 194w.  I have no problem going to 195 if Jeff can test ASAP. We can live with what we have unit very early next week then we must have ROMs for 44 units no later than Monday the 18th to have time to switch and test in PR.  Election is on the 24th but machines will probably ship on Thursday the 21st.

Can we just us 194w and do it with ABO file, I still have the 194w taken out of the fisrt 23 machines?

Thanks

Juan