Order that Write-ins Appear on AccuVote Tape

Ken,

I am submitting a new RCR for this old RCR.  I would like completed also for the November 2000 primary.  Since that is 6 months from the submission date of June 24 1999, it should be doable.  Please place the writein candidate AFTER the candidates on the tape.  Documentation of prior RCRs below.

So Ken, does it really matter whether we submit something that's a High, medium, low priority, in advance with reasonable dates?  Or when the customer calls in right before his election and says, where is the RCR I submitted two years ago?  That's where the Report Tape request came from.

199909/msg00029:AccuVote Tape

  • 3: AccuVote Tape
  • 9: Subject: AccuVote Tape
  • 26: "write-in" line on the AccuVote Tape.  It always appears on the
  • 27: ballot following the candidate, but appears on the AccuVote results tape above
  • 30: it is correct when we see a 4,1,2,3 order to the results on the tape.  If

199909/msg00030:Re: AccuVote Tape

  • 3: Re: AccuVote Tape
  • 9: Subject: Re: AccuVote Tape
  • 35: Tape
  • 40: "write-in" line on the AccuVote Tape.  It always appears on
  • 41: the ballot following the candidate, but appears on the AccuVote results tape
  • 45: the tape.  If you can't do it, what is the logic behind ordering
    Limit of 10 matched lines per file exceeded...

199909/msg00031:Re: AccuVote Tape - Write-ins after candidates

  • 3: Re: AccuVote Tape - Write-ins after candidates
  • 9: Subject: Re: AccuVote Tape - Write-ins after candidates
  • 31: change the order of the "write-in" line on the AccuVote Tape.  It
  • 33: AccuVote results tape above the first candidate.  It would help us
  • 36: 4,1,2,3 order to the results on the tape.  If you can't do it, what
    Limit of 10 matched lines per file exceeded...

199909/msg00032:RE: AccuVote Tape

  • 3: RE: AccuVote Tape
  • 9: Subject: RE: AccuVote Tape
  • 33: AccuVote Tape.  It always appears on the ballot following the candidate,
  • 34: but appears on the AccuVote results tape above the first candidate.  It
  • 37: see a 4,1,2,3 order to the results on the tape.

199909/msg00033:RE: AccuVote Tape - Write-ins after candidates

  • 3: RE: AccuVote Tape - Write-ins after candidates
  • 9: Subject: RE: AccuVote Tape - Write-ins after candidates

199909/msg00034:Re: AccuVote Tape - Write-ins after candidates

  • 3: Re: AccuVote Tape - Write-ins after candidates
  • 8: Subject: Re: AccuVote Tape - Write-ins after candidates

199910/msg00000:Re: AccuVote Tape - Write-ins after candidates

  • 3: Re: AccuVote Tape - Write-ins after candidates
  • 9: Subject: Re: AccuVote Tape - Write-ins after candidates
  • 23: Looking at the zero tape and marking them accordingly does not
  • 26: ballot, not the AccuVote Tape (by precinct).  I can wait until the Dec. Rom
  • 35: September 29, 1999 11:05 AMSubject: Re: AccuVote Tape - Write-ins

199910/msg00001:Re: AccuVote Tape - Write-ins after candidates

  • 3: Re: AccuVote Tape - Write-ins after candidates
  • 9: Subject: Re: AccuVote Tape - Write-ins after candidates
  • 25: Looking at the zero tape and marking
  • 28: decks with patterns based on the ballot, not the AccuVote Tape (by precinct).

Steve Knecht
Diebold Election Systems
415-893-9941 office   415-893-9951 fax
415-225-6591 cell