RE: AccuVote Tapes Results Report

San Luis Obispo has indicated that they are also interested in this report and is willing to re-download all of their memory cards to get it.
-----Original Message-----
From: owner-rcr@dieboldes.com [mailto:owner-rcr@dieboldes.com]On Behalf Of Steve Knecht
Sent: Tuesday, February 05, 2002 4:26 PM
To: rcr@dieboldes.com
Subject: Re: AccuVote Tapes Results Report

Ken,

This request was put in on March 27, 2000 during the last party primary that created a long tape.  Tulare would like it implemented for the November 2000 election.  Oh, sorry that was 18 months ago.  How about this week? Unless there is something more complicated that I don't understand, I am asking to delete the code that tells it to print the races/candidates and their totals on the ELECTION REPORT.  At the time Guy did not get what I was asking for and my fault for not following up.  If we don't have it, we don't have it, and they'll just turn the unit off during the printing.  Perhaps we could make the change for next November?

Report Name could be something like 1.94 US PCTBLTCAST or something.

Re: Fw: Accu-Vote printouts