Re: Track Registration Checkbox greyed out when in Set For Election

This has been implemented and will be in GEMS1-18-9

Tab
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, January 25, 2002 3:04 PM
Subject: Track Registration Checkbox greyed out when in Set For Election

Marin forgot to set their "Track Registration" checkbox (GEMS 1.17.20) in the VoterGroup Editor prior to SET FOR ELECTION.  This meant that to do the VReg Import we had to UNSET FOR ELECTION to check this box.  (Tab reset it for us behind the scenes), otherwise we would have had to re-burn all memory cards even though we asked it to recover cards, (we are not aware of changes to the db since we set for election), but it said we'd have to reburn all of them.

Request, make "track registration" checkbox not linked to "set for election".  Or have the import program flag it automatically if Record type 6 of the standard import sees votergroup definitions for the election.

Steve Knecht
Diebold Election Systems
415-893-9941 office   415-893-9951 fax
415-225-6591 cell