Re: Button Color Change on AccuVote-OS

Ian,

Not sure what the charge is.  Just a comment that the buttons are difficult to see and unlike ten years ago, when they extended beyond the font panel and could be felt, they are now recessed and do not give any feel of being depressed.  So they are now hard to see and the user gets no "feeling" of feedback on the action.  A color change would help.  Doesn't seem like a big deal to change the color.  What' s your issue with it?
----- Original Message -----
From: Ian (work)
Sent: Sunday, December 30, 2001 10:35 AM
Subject: Re: Button Color Change on AccuVote-OS

I don't know why we're even spending time and energy on this topic.  Or is this just so hot an item, it's a "deal breaker".  ( I also can't imagine why what we've been selling for a decade can't be sold now.)  Perhaps we should get some focus on the real priorities before expending resources on some tangent.

But if it is the decision of management to make this a priority, pick a button color(s) and have it approved by all departments (including Diebold).  I don't want any grief later.  Make up your mind if this is a special order item or the new vanilla flavor.  Again to be approved by all departments.

Please understand that non-standard or non-stocked colors will have to be manufactured by the vendor on special order which will extend lead times.

Ian