Re: BS Audit Log Upload - 22 month archiving

  • ----- Original Message -----
    From: Ken Clark
    Sent: Thursday, October 25, 2001 10:52 AM
    Subject: RE: BS Audit Log Upload - 22 month archiving

    It is also going to increase (potentially double) the upload time for each vote center.
    I don't see it as part of the election night upload, but rather as an upload of the audit during the canvass period where you have 10-29 days to get the "official" results.

    As I said in the previous post, this isn't technically that hard to do.  It isn't a trivial amount of work either though.  We'll need a new upload protocol, a new table in GEMS, and a new GEMS dialog to view/print the logs.  That means GEMS 1.19 earliest. Agreed.