RE: Touch Screen Calibration with BS Software

During the calibration procedure it is possible to touch the screen away from the calibration targets thus throwing calibration off to a point of no return.  Keyboard navigation to return to the calibration function is the only recourse in this situation.
-----Original Message-----
From: owner-rcr@dieboldes.com [mailto:owner-rcr@dieboldes.com]On Behalf Of Ken Clark
Sent: Wednesday, October 24, 2001 11:50 AM
To: rcr@dieboldes.com
Subject: RE: Touch Screen Calibration with BS Software

Keyboard navigation probably makes some sense for the administrative functions:  tab through buttons, space to press button, etc.  But before we get in a knot about this, just how far out of calibration can these things really get on their own before we just declare the touch screen broken?  I mean, its a big button, and you can always use some smarts and touch a little to the left or right based on feedback.  If the screen is going out of calibration to the point that this technique doesn't work, something is seriously wrong.

Show me the specs.