RE: need 15 digit field for precinct id

This has already been submitted, and stands with the questions asked in July.

From: owner-rcr@dieboldes.com [mailto:owner-rcr@dieboldes.com]On Behalf Of Tari Runyan
Sent: Monday, September 24, 2001 12:18 PM
To: rcr
Subject: need 15 digit field for precinct id

Per Colorado law all the precinct numbers are being changed - we need the ability to put in at least a 15 digit precinct id --
This law becomes effective next July
Tari

Title:
Do our Colorado accounts use an alphanumeric name for their precincts in addition to the ID, or just the numeric ID?  Put another way, what do they want to see down the left hand side of the SOVC report?

If its just the number, then this already doable with our existing system.  Just type the 10 digit ID into the precinct label field.  If they also name their precincts, say for example "South Park Elementary" for precinct 1230000005, then this will require pretty major changes to all systems.

Ken