RE: 194fr.abo revision

No problem.  These kinds of changes are trivial to make.

One question though:  I got C's in French during highschool so I can't tell for sure, but these look like pretty subtle changes.  Can we assume that the new verbage will suffice for all Quebec accounts, or will changing this for Montreal make some other Quebec account unhappy?

From: owner-rcr@dieboldes.com [mailto:owner-rcr@dieboldes.com]On Behalf Of Nel Finberg
Sent: Thursday, August 23, 2001 10:40 AM
To: rcr
Subject: 194fr.abo revision

Quebec requires the following changes to the 194fr.abo file for the upcoming November election in Montreal:

  • 'BULLETINS DEPOSES' should be changed to 'SUPPORTS DEPOSES' in both Zero Total and Election Results reports
  • 'RAPPORT RESULTAT D'ELECT' should be changed to 'RAPPORT SOMMAIRE'
  • 'ELECTION TOTAUX A ZERO' should be changed to 'RAPPORT TOTAUX A ZERO'
  • the long Election Results report title, 'RAPPORT RESULTAT D'ELECT', should be changed to 'RAPPORT DETAILLE'
  • omit the 'REGLAGE FACULTATIF' and 'IMPRIMER OUTREPASSES' sections of both Zero Total and Election Results reports ('OPTIONS SETTINGS' and 'PRINT OVERRIDE LOG FOR', respectively)
  • 'BULLETINS DEPOSES' to 'SUPPORTS DEPOSES'
  • 'SOMMAIRE BULL. DEPOSES' to 'RAPP. SOMMAIRE DEPOSE'
  • 'NONVOTES' to 'NON-VOTES'
  • 'SOUSVOTES' to 'SOUS-VOTES'
  • 'INSCRIS' to 'INSCRIT'
  • 'NOMBRE CANDIDATS' TO 'NOMBRE DE CANDIDATS'
  • 'DE VOTER POUR' to 'VOTER POUR'
  • '# NONVOTES' to 'NON-VOTES'

Nel