R-6 AVTS - Summary Page to display Race Label not Race Ballot Text

Jurisidiction:            All Accounts
Date Requested:    May 25, 2001
Date Required:       May 29, 2001

From the testing that I have done, it seems that we currently display the Race Ballot Text on the Summary Page and not the Race Label.  I have a database for Johnson County, KS; there are 3 races labeled: Water District #1, Position #1; Water District #1, Position #2; & Water District #1, Position #3.  When the Summary Page displays, it only shows Water District #1, and nothing else.

We need the Summary Page to be able to show the Race Label, this way we can do some sort of abbreviation within the Race Label to be able to see the difference between these 3 different races.

Don Vopalensky is setting up a R-6 unit with this Demo database, that is to go out to Johnson County, KS next Tuesday.

Thanks,

JEFF HINTZ
Global Election Systems