RE: Memory Card Corruption Problems

Have we ruled out solar flares, paranormal influences, acid rain, body odor, mad cow disease, or Saddam Hussein?

Steve R.
-----Original Message-----
From: owner-rcr@dieboldes.com [mailto:owner-rcr@dieboldes.com]On Behalf Of Ian S. Piper
Sent: Saturday, March 31, 2001 12:50 PM
To: rcr@dieboldes.com
Subject: RE: Memory Card Corruption Problems

Everything is suspect.   We have already shipped samples of 32KB, 64KB, 128KB (old), 128KB (new) along with an AccuVote unit, specifications, schematics, and gerber plot files for all boards in the AV-OS unit.  They are already examining information that I was able to email to them.

The EE's need to understand the big picture so they know they are focusing in on the correct solution to our problem.  I'll be there, for a day, trying to prevent the big picture from getting fuzzy.  I'll also be giving them contact information for anyone in the company whom they need to speak with to further their investigation.  If and when they call, please make yourselves available.

Ian