Re: change order of audio "Press*" on Vibs 3-13-9-2

This RCR has already been asked for during the Nov. Alameda election.  This is not insignificant. Again, I can't tell how we in the field are supposed to know the status of prior requests if they are not periodically posted somewhere with a status.  So we are duplicating RCR's because there is no feedback loop back to the field.
----- Original Message -----
To: rcr
Sent: Thursday, March 01, 2001 7:14 AM
Subject: change order of audio "Press*" on Vibs 3-13-9-2

RCR:  2/28/01
From El Paso County Co
RE:  VIBS  - running 3-13-9-2

Per Paul McGrath
These are minor issues that we can work around. but you can pass them along to the developers.

The timing/order for the "Press one     ""To vote for    " candidate name, could lead to someone wanting to press one incorrectly.  Can we change the order to be "To vote for" candidate name "Press one"?

I have changed the format of the Press one to remove some of the dead air time.

The other idea I might try is to have VIBS "Press *" as blank and then add  "Press *" to the end of the candidate name.  Thus producing: """To vote for" candidate name Press *

Paul McGrath
El Paso County, Colorado
Clerk and Recorder
520-7306