From: owner-rcr@dieboldes.com [mailto:owner-rcr@dieboldes.com]On Behalf Of Ken Clark
Sent: Sunday, January 28, 2001 1:24 PM
To: rcr@dieboldes.com
Subject: VIBS for Spyrus reader

Posted on behalf of Kerry and Sherry, since Bexar County does not appear to have a project manager yet.

Bexar wants to use the Spyrus readers, and are going to run VIBS.  Here is one straightforward proposal.  When the user hits the * key at the Create? prompt, a 'V' appears to the left of the prompt, indicating that the card it to be created for VIBS.  Pressing the * key again toggles off VIBS, and the 'V' disappears.  Each card insertion resets the state to not-VIBS.

This is complete.  0.2.1 will be ready for testing tomorrow.

Ken