RE: reject writeins using feeders

From: owner-rcr@dieboldes.com [mailto:owner-rcr@dieboldes.com]On Behalf Of Guy Lancaster
Sent: Wednesday, September 13, 2000 4:52 PM

How you sort is different than what you want sorted.  How you sort depends very much on what you have plugged in to the AV.

All valid points but they are orthogonal to my comment.  You claim two basic "pros" for making the "stop feeder on write-in" a AV setup mode option:   you can change the setting after download, and different AVs can be set up differently.  I claim those points hold equally well for deflect write-in, deflect blank, and a host of other AV flags like reject settings.

Anyway, it belabors the point.  (3) is the only sane solution here if you think it is desirable to set up "stop feeder on write-in" post download.

Ken