Re: Accept/Reject multiple challenge voters

Let me know when the prerelease is ready and I can start the process.

Jane
----- Original Message -----
From: Ken Clark
Sent: Thursday, August 17, 2000 1:01 PM
Subject: Accept/Reject multiple challenge voters

This one is verbal from Robert Pickett.  Gaston and other NC accounts would like the ability to accept or reject multiple challenge voters.  Right now you need to select each challenge voter individually in the poll book, and the click the "Count" button.  This is time consuming, since invariably all the challenge voters get accepted anyway.

I have changed the user interface slightly to accommodate this.  Instead of a single "Count" button that toggles the status, there are now separate "Accept" and "Reject" buttons.  You can now select multiple voters in the challenge list using the standard windows shift/ctrl click, or ctrl-A.

This will be in the next release (3.13.2).  I can provide a testing prerelease on request.

Ken