RE: Landscape Ballots

Title:

> Sent: Monday, November 30, 1998 8:35 AM
> To: rcr@dieboldes.com
> Subject: Landscape Ballots
>
> This one is on behalf of Don Vopalenski.  Apparently he has some
> jurisdictions that want to do five party open primaries, one column per
> party.

This is an oldie but a goodie (note the date).  Landscape is actually part of a larger project required for NY:  "full face ballots".

In addition to landscape, I propose the following GEMS changes:

I am working on these now.  If you have any other suggestions or comments on how full face could be integrated into GEMS, or problems with the above design, please follow up.  Also, follow up with any additional related requirements LHS might have.

As a nice side effect, these new layout options should also work well in Puerto Rico.

Ken