RE: Rotating everything but the last candidate

Double day needs to keep the Un-Committed candidate as the last Candidate in the list even after rotation has occurred.

Mike

This can be approximated by using the rotate "within vgroup" checkbox in the race editor.  On doubleday's ballot, all the candidates except the last candidate are partisan, so if you rotate within party, all the candidates except the nonpartisan (uncommitted) one will rotate.  I talked to doubleday about this before I left for xmas, so they should be okay now.

Ken