RE: print option on receive results screen

Subject: print option on receive results screen
Fresno County and El Paso (as well as this support person)  would like a print option like we have on the receive results log screen but on the download and upload ( kind of a print screen option if you will)  that would let us select the sort option then hit the print button and get the appropriate report -  this is exceedingly more helpful thatn the AccuVote status report because it allows us to sort by time - who has uploaded .
Thank you
Tari

Most (all?) of the static election reports need sorting and field options, not just the AV status report.  This has come up several times.  It unfortunately never seems to make it to the top of the list, unfortunately, since getting by with the static reports is just (barely) workable enough, and outright new features always get the attention.  We are really going to have to address this some time though.

In the interim, the standard solution for this is to add a new report with the options of interest.  In this case, a new report "AV Upload Status" sorted by region by upload time should do the trick.

Ken