Re: AccuVote Tape - Write-ins after candidates

Can't it be done just with 1.94 ABasic if you ignore vote for more than one?
  Sure it could.  We currently maintain 13 variations on the 1.94 Accu-Basic reports and if people felt it was worth it, we could post an updated set and include them with GEMS and VTS upgrades.  However version 2 will require a new set of files to be distributed anyway so waiting until then would keep everyone in step.

  BTW, voting for more than one is just one issue.  Race rotations also complicate reading the test result tapes.  Personally I would consider marking ballots differently so that the tapes were easy to check without affecting normal reporting requirements.  Just work down the zero totals report and mark the test deck accordingly. :)

           Guy