Re: AccuVote Tape

Thanks, Steve, I for one heartily concur!  This particular corner of ESG would like to see this change implemented in 2.00.

Tyler
-----Original Message-----
From: Steve Knecht <skglobal@earthlink.net>
To: rcr@dieboldes.com <rcr@dieboldes.com>
Date: Wednesday, September 29, 1999 4:33 AM
Subject: AccuVote Tape

I know this has been requested before. But here goes...

Please change the order of the "write-in" line on the AccuVote Tape.  It always appears on the ballot following the candidate, but appears on the AccuVote results tape above the first candidate.  It would help us when we are doing testing and are looking for patterns of results e.g. 1,2,3,4 etc. to not have to rethink whether it is correct when we see a 4,1,2,3 order to the results on the tape.  If you can't do it, what is the logic behind ordering write-in before candidate??