warning in ballot edior to prevent covering oval with race or header

Could we please have some type of warning or message that would be similar to the one that says "Can't save with unplaced races" that would say something like " Can't save with ovals covered up " or "You have placed a race/header over an oval position - are you sure you want to save? "  Somthing along those lines that would tell up if we covered up an oval inadvertantly -   so we don't have to find out after the ballots are printed?
Thank you
Tari