RE: AVTS - System Total

I Bellevue we need the protective counter but I would not worry too much about the ability to reset it as long as that is not possible through 'normal' operations.  If we use the registry for the protective counter I doubt Wyle or any other certification board would be concerned.

Tab
Okay, 'nuff said.  Whitman, please roll back the system counter changes.  Note that the system counter is completely independent of the public counter, so those changes will stand.  Thanks to Jeff for the heads up.

If we were concerned about wear on the system, we should measure "number of touch screen hits" or "total operation time", but this isn't about making sense  :-).

Ken