RE: Tulare - Font/Header Size Selection

We would like the option of squashing a few Headers on a couple of cards.

I missed the second part of this.  It is already possible to "squash" the headers on select cards.  Just do into the ballot/card editor and change the size of the header box.  The text will squash.  Be warned however that squashed text can look a bit strange if taken to extreme.  Squashing is usually useful when cutting down the size of very tall referendum text, where you wouldn't notice a 1/4-1/2" change over the 3-4" text height.

Ken