California SOS Reporting

I've sent a copy fed exp to Ken/Tab for new California SOS election night reporting.  This gives new file/record layouts for election night reporting.  Let me know what else you need.  This needs to be ready for the March Primary but testing in January.  Note this is "final draft" version.  I just wanted to get in the queue.  Also as reminder, if mail precinct has zero voters and we categorize our last report as "final", then we need to increment all precincts as having been counted.  Thanks.