From: "Juan A. Rivera" <VideoViper@email.msn.com>
To: <rcr@dieboldes.com>
Subject: Accu-Vote TS Ballot Station.exe changes
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 1999 08:00:33 -0400

The following two (2) changes are needed as a result of the possible
problems encountered during the past four training sessions at Gastonia,
N.C..

1. Eliminate or just turn off the END ELECTION button on the admin screen.

2. Make active the "cancel" vote button on the cast ballot screen on the end
of each ballot.

The fist problem is that poll workers are ending elections accidentally
because they hold their finger on the screen too long after they ok the
results and counter check screen.

The second is a problem when a poll worker is required to cancel a ballot,
after the button appears when touching the top left edge of the screen, the
button does not work at all.

I will need this fix by Wednesday the 21 so that we can load units for
Saturdays Election at Gastonia.