Re: AccuTouch-2-17-99-2

>First, the import function is working for doing the import from drive A:,
but when we do the import we also need to create a Results folder so when we
do a load into the Poll Book from the Accu-Touch units the result get copied
into this Result folder.  Currently, the import function does not create a
Results folder, so when I go to load the results from the Accu-Touch units,
the results do not know where to go.

The existence of the results folder will be checked on results loading.

>Second, the clear totals function is working for clearing out the results
in the Results folder, but does not clear out the audit logs for each
Accu-Touch unit in the Audit folder.

It now backup all the audit logs, including the Poll Book main one that is
running.  Then we generate a fresh one for the Poll Book at the end of Clear
Totals.  I'm not sure if this is the desired behavior.

BTW, all these changes are committed, and will be available for the next
real AT testing.

Whitman