From: Keith Long
Sent: Thursday, May 02, 2002 1:47 PM
Subject: Asian Languages in VIBS

Do we have the ability to record audio for the Asian Languages for the TS
units and use in VIBS mode?  I am using 4.1.6 firmware and 1.17.17.0 GEMS.
When I try this I only get the English and Spanish choices on languages even
though I get the Asian choices on the regular ballot.

Keith Long
Maryland Project Manager

keithl@dieboldes.com
615-828-4106