BS 4.3.2.1 - Screen Freezes and have to reboot inorder to go any further

BS 4.3.2.1

When in supervisor mode if I click on "Delete Election" a pop-up msg appears asking if I want to delete.  If I click on yes, it deletes the election and then presents me with another pop-up box msg, "Delete another election?  If yes, please remove the election media and insert the next one."

There are two options Yes and No, if I don't click on either of the options but click elsewhere on the screen then the pop-up box disappears.  Now if I click on any of the other supervisor functions I am returned to the Supervisor Mode screen and it has 3 options:  Election Archives, System Setup and Exit Administrator.  If I click on "Exit Administrator", the screen freezes and the only way out is to reboot.

Ravina