Re: When memory cards programmed and set for election, going into Accuvote-Os Options screen and closing the screen without making any changes causes a warning msg to appear

This is fixed and will be in GEMS 1-18-10.

Whitman

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, April 19, 2002 13:39
Subject: When memory cards programmed and set for election, going into Accuvote-Os Options screen and closing the screen without making any changes causes a warning msg to appear

GEMS 1.18.9

When set for election and memory cards have been programmed, if I go to setup/accuvote-os options, do NOT change anything and just click on the 'Close' icon I get a warning msg that says "Some or All Memory Cards Have already been Programmed.  Selecting OK will require all Memory Cards to be re-programmed."  This msg should not appear b/c I did not change anything

Ravina