Ballot Audit function for GEMS 1.18.x and BS 4.1.9

GEMS 1.18.x
BS CE 4.1.9
BS NT 4.1.9

The Ballot Audit function for GEMS 1.18.x does not seem to work.  Ballots
cast with BS CE/NT 4.1.9 and can be viewed with Ballot Station under the
"View Ballot Results" button.  But when the results are uploaded back to
GEMS (checked poster to make sure the poster finished posting results and
printed Cards Cast Report to ensure that the votes made into the database),
and I use the Ballot Audit function, neither the vote center nor the ballots
images are listed.

Please let me know if you need the test databases to reproduce the problem.