RE: BS CE4.1.8 - VIBS Writein - Can't End Selection

[you might see this twice;  I sent the weekend but it doesn't look like it went through -KC]

Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2002 11:53:57 -0800 (PST)
From: "Ken Clark" <kwclark71@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Fw: BS CE4.1.8 - VIBS Writein - Can't End Selection
To: bugtrack@dieboldes.com

You need TSText 1.18.9 with BS 4.1.8.  The keys should
still "work" even if you have the wrong audio, but it
would be confusing to listen to becuase the new
scripts will be missing.

I don't have the system in front of me, but all that
changed was where you used to press "5" to accept the
write-in, you now press "9".  I don't think there is a
conflict with "W" here else we would have had the same
problem with "5"<->"J" before.  I don't think Hallmark
would have let this slip in testing either.