RE: VREG DFM IMPORT NOT IMPORTING GREEN PARTY TOTALS

Only Green is tracking V registration
jwh

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-bugtrack@dieboldes.com [mailto:owner-bugtrack@dieboldes.com]On Behalf
Of Steve Knecht
Sent: Friday, January 25, 2002 1:27 PM
To: bugtrack@dieboldes.com
Subject: Re: VREG DFM IMPORT NOT IMPORTING GREEN PARTY TOTALS

Jeff,

Understand what your saying now that I'm focusing on all parties.  On the
other hand, the import brought in alot of parties not being used in this
election.  There are 3 duplicate records in the export id field for parties
not being used.   Libertarian and Constitutional Party both are 10.
Populist and Reform are both 25.  Green and New Alliance are both 22.  Why
are we only having import problems on the Green?

I changed the New Alliance by deleting any reference to export ID and the
import ran without error and now populates the GREEN party.  But is there
something else going on, because the other duplicate records are not causing
this same issue?  Just a question.