BS 4.2.2 Votergroups not coming over properly in Test Count,Not Using Voter Card mode

GEMS 1.17.21
BS 4.2.2 NT version
Hardware R4
Database: Alameda County, CA

BS 4.2.2 does show the second voter group in "Test Count" mode with the "Not Using Voter Card" checkbox activated, however, in precincts that ultize the Votergroup2, the display seems to be incorrect.

Example:

Precinct: 213900.01
Votegroup1: NP
Votergroup2: DEM
I am expecting the decline to state Democratic ballot to be displayed but it instead shows the decline to state Republican ballot...cannot stress enough how bad this may look in a heavily Democratic County, in a heavily Democratic State ;o)  The other ballots are also jumbled, Reform brings up Green, Republican brings up Libertarian and so on.

Precincts which do not have central committee races (i.e. 200200.01) seem to display the correct votergroup combination.  Unfortunately there are 2300 precincts so I have only randomly sampled them for verification.

"Test Count" mode utilizing votercards created off the same R4 unit DOES NOT exhibit this problem and seems to bring up the correct party ballot, even in precincts such as 213900.01.

I am attaching a copy of the database.

Thanks and take care,

rob chen

alameda ca primary election 0302 004.gbf