Sent: Friday, December 21, 2001 6:51 AM
Subject: GEMS 1.17.20 -

Each time I go into GEMS 1.17.20 using the Marin imported data from DFM and run preview reports on Rep.Pcts with Cards or Cards with RptPcts I get the following error when exiting the application:

In window:  Gems 1.17.20 has generated errors and will be closed by Windows.  You will need to restart the program.  An error log is being generated.

I don't know where the error log is located to look at it and I'm concerned about it being some data error from the import that will bite us down the road.  Tab, have you seen that during our work on this?  It doesn't pop up until you exit though.

Steve Knecht
Diebold Election Systems
415-893-9941 office   415-893-9951 fax
415-225-6591 cell