RE: GEMS 1-17-15 placing header on ballot

https://staff.dieboldes.com/cgi-bin/wilma_hiliter/bugtrack/200005/msg00035.html?line=3#hilite

I'll see what I can do.

From: owner-support@dieboldes.com [mailto:owner-support@dieboldes.com]On Behalf Of Nel Finberg
Sent: Friday, August 24, 2001 11:01 AM
To: support
Subject: GEMS 1-17-15 placing header on ballot

I have added the header 'Election title' to the attached election, linking it to races 10 and 20.  I generate ballot artwork, but the header does not appear on the ballot, irrespective of whether I force relayout in the Header Editor or not.  When I reset artwork, then generate artwork, the header appears on the ballot.

Why should I have to reset artwork in this case to make the header appear on the ballot?   What am I missing?

Nel