Re: 1.96.2 roms feeder sort lcd display not readable

Tari Runyan wrote:
test 3.8  with gbf set to stop on write ins and MC downloaded feeder and sort enabled -it stops on write ins but lcd is garbled - both lines look like they have 2 lines of text written on top of each other

  Turns out that all alternating messages we're alternating without any delay so the two messages appeared overlayed.  Good catch Tari.

  Fresh Beta ROMs with this and other fixes should go out tomorrow.  I spoke with Larry Dix and he'll be happy if we wrap this up next week.

             Guy