[Date Prev][Date Next]
Re: R6 Pennsylvania straight party exception vote
- To: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: R6 Pennsylvania straight party exception vote
- From: "Talbot Iredale" <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2001 13:15:39 -0700
- References: <NEBBIDEKLMNCHGCGIFJCMEODCDAA.firstname.lastname@example.org>
This was fixed in BallotStation 4.0.2 (I forgot to post this reply).
----- Original Message -----
From: "Steve Ricke" <email@example.com>
To: "Bug Track" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Sent: Saturday, May 19, 2001 11:34 AM
Subject: R6 Pennsylvania straight party exception vote
> Using GEMS 1-17-12
> Ballot Station 22.214.171.124
> A given race is blank voted.
> Vote straight party.
> Try to change deselect a candidate of that party within the race.
> R6 has the exception error as follows:
> Internal Error
> File: BallotCell.cpp, Line 1092, Date: May 5, 2001