From: owner-bugtrack@dieboldes.com [mailto:owner-bugtrack@dieboldes.com]On Behalf Of Greg Forsythe
Sent: Thursday, May 31, 2001 7:15 AM
To: Bugtrack
Subject: Failure to reformat when editing fixed rows

System failed  to notify when editing and changing endorsed parties.  Voting oval did not follow new grid location but remained in it's original location with no text.  I changed endorsement from 7E  to  7F.  Reset Artwork and generated ballot successfully.

Greg Forsythe
Global Election Systems, Inc
(416) 446-1383 office   (416) 446-1425 fax
(416) 464-3736 cell