GEMS 1-11-13-3 download console error

The following bug was found with GEMS 1-11-13-3 as described by PSINet.  I
have asked them to supply a database for this, in interim, please attempt to
resolve this.

	I chose Program Memory Card and started the communication port to
which the AccuVote was attached. (I thought I had queued something for
download.)  I then switched to the Vote Centers Screen to see what I had
queued.  I had nothing queued, so I hit cancel. The Gems Internal error was
displayed.  When I continued to try to cancel, additional instances of the
Internal Error was displayed.

Thanks

Nel