From: owner-bugtrack@dieboldes.com [mailto:owner-bugtrack@dieboldes.com]On Behalf Of Ken Clark
Sent: Wednesday, February 28, 2001 10:34 AM
To: bugtrack@dieboldes.com
Subject: RE: Internal Error Generating Ballots, GEMS 1-17-11

Okay, now this is more interesting.  Please try to maintain the subject line for what is (obviously) the same bug.  Works here and with Mike, but not with Greg, so it seems.  Try this.  In the registry editor go to:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE/Global Election Systems/GEMS

Delete the BallotPrinter entry entirely.  Does that fix the internal error?

Ken