RE: Internal Error when Generating Ballots, GEMS 1-17-5-2

Title:
Nevermind (this time).  Looks like it is the same bug as attached.  Use 1-17-11.

Ken

It appears that you were running 1-17-8, the version release on Nov 16, 2000.  It also appears that we need to make the error message "more friendly" by including the version number, as well as the build date, module, and line number.  If you have other suggestions on how to make it more friendly, please let us know.

The problem you hit was a bug where GEMS (in 1.17.8) would incorrectly decode the ballot generation printer settings.  It looks from cvsactivity that Tab fixed that lately, but hey why report it to bugtrack.