RE: Challenge Voter broken in new Voter Card DLL

From: owner-bugtrack@dieboldes.com [mailto:owner-bugtrack@dieboldes.com]On Behalf Of Jeff Hallmark
Sent: Monday, February 19, 2001 9:54 AM
AVTS rev 3-13-5-1
Data base     Famous Names, see attached

Poll Book records challenge voter fields with 1k, 64k, 128k with out complaint.
Poll Book errors on 4k card with program card failed message.

Okay, I think I know what is going on here.  I'll try to get a fix out tomorrow.  Since Alameda isn't doing challenge voters, this probably isn't worth the wait.   You guys make the call.
Ballot Station appears to process 64k card with challenge voter card.
Subsequently Poll Book gives internal error when trying to view challenges.

Now this is another matter entirely, methinks.  Does it behave any differently with the previous DLL?

Ken