Cal Export - ABS format report

Please disregard this report - delete it off the records.  It never existed.
(I suppose ignorance is no excuse, Sorry!)
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, October 16, 2000 11:19 PM
Subject: Cal Export - ABS format report

I don't know if this made it to bugtrack or not.  It "bounced"

There is no ABS category in the "pulldown" for report type when creating the export file.  There are four report types for the 00PG.txt   file.

These include absentee, update, regular, and final.  ABS is missing.  The missing ABS category is used for the Header record to identify the report type.
One suggestion was to go into the .txt with an editor and change number of precincts reporting to zero.  I don't believe this is a good solution.  There is too much possibility of error on this.