Re: GEMS 1.17.7.1

Title:

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, October 13, 2000 3:14 PM
Subject: GEMS 1.17.7.1

1) The HTML checkbox on the Election Summary Report is now gone.

This is now fixed (it shows in the Summary report and not in the SOVC);

2) I get the following error message when I try to enter voter registration information:

This is a problem with the database. There is a baseunit that has not reportunit. If this is a real election let me know and I will send you the fixed database.

3) The "Reg. Voters" checkbox on both the Election Summary Report and the SOVC report doesn't seem to "do" anything.

The Reg Voters checkbox in the Summary and SOVC report now turn on and off the reporting of registration totals.

I am attaching a copy of a simple database which exhibits the above behavior.

Thanks and take care,

rob