RE: AVTS 3.13.2.1 Opening Procedures

From: owner-bugtrack@dieboldes.com [mailto:owner-bugtrack@dieboldes.com]On Behalf Of Steve Knecht
Sent: Tuesday, September 19, 2000 7:26 AM

Also SHELL seems like a programmer term.  SHELL is fairly arcane for most folks.

I claim responsibility for that.  In theory users should never see "Shell" since the "Shutdown" registry entry should be 1.  'Course in theory users shouldn't have to exit to the shell every afternoon to install new software, run WinZip, and move .wav files around.

I'll change it to "desktop" if it fits on the button and the term is more to your liking.

Your humble arcane programmer,

Ken