Gems 1.14.1.7 - Registered Write-In giving internal error when trying to view ballot

Rowan County, NC is trying to put in a Registered Write-In Candidate into 2 races.  She is able to add them into the race and then create ballots, however when she goes to view the ballot she gets an internal error.  I was able to reproduce the problem here on my laptop also.  I have never done any registered write-in candidates before, but don't you add them just like a regular write-in candidate??

Jeff Hintz
Global Election Systems