Current beer list

Internal Error
    Terminating Download
    Due to Unrecoverable Error

Obviously looking for a language pack that is not installed.  Installed using GEMSIS 1.16.10.  Corona with extra lime, but if were on a budget, Budlight will suffice!

Errors that GEMS catches (internal errors) don't count.  You gotta make it crash.

Okay, I have updated my list.  If you feel you have been missed, send the old report directly to me and I will update your numbers.  Tari seems to me you might have another one or two.

To get the beer you have to send a bugtrack showing how to make GEMS crash.  Only the first report of a problem counts.  Testing releases are obviously exempt.  Developers do not qualify.  This has been a longstanding policy (see attachment).

Jane
RE: Gems 1.16.10 - Exception Error 8/31/00
RE: Windows NT Application Error 2/23/99

Greg
Re: Entering Races with Race ID numbers already existing 4/26/00

Mike (3)
RE: Regional Upload Crashes 1-15-9 4/14/00
Re: GEMS Crashes when Ballots Generated 1/6/00
RE: GEMS 1-11-2 cancel download crash 9/8/99

Hintz [famous for descriptive bug report titles]
RE: Gems 1-13-8-1 12/14/99
RE: Gems 1-13-3 10/20/99

Tyler (1)
RE: Manual Entry in 1.10.1-2 6/15/99

Sophie (?)
RE: Central Count - Same Batch Id in two VoteCenters 4/23/99
RE: GEMS Central Count Subsystem 12/8/98

Tari
RE: gems 1-14-7 and TS 3-10-21- hard crash 2/1/00
RE: 1.8.1 Upload with more than one port 6/24/99

Slavica
RE: Abort preparing of SOVC 7/23/98

I would like to welcome to the team Mike Brown, our new support guru.  This
is his first useful act of employment:  A way to get rid of Dr. Watson.  I
recommend that all sites be set up with Dr W disabled.

Just to be explicit:  disabling Dr W won't stop GEMS from crashing.  It
will just crash a lot cleaner than the 5 minutes it takes Dr W to start.

Of course, GEMS crashes should not ever happen, and I would like to think
that they are very rare these days.  Anyone who can find a way to reproduce
a crash gets a free beer as always.  Internal Errors aren't crashes, but we
need to know about them too of course.

Here is the link Mike gave me:

> http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/q188/2/96.asp
> The info you need is here.