From: owner-bugtrack@dieboldes.com [mailto:owner-bugtrack@dieboldes.com]On Behalf Of Jeff Hintz
Sent: August 29, 2000 12:19 PM
To: bugtrack@dieboldes.com
Subject: RE: Smart Cards & New Table Top Card Readers

The City of Barrie had 2 Manager cards there with the Gems system.  A 1K card, (the old oval chip card), and a 64KB card, (the square chip card with a L shape).  I don't know if these cards were left from the first election that was done with the old I-Mark system, or if left from demostrations after that.

Yes the 1K Manager cards work on my table top reader here in Omaha.  But I have a table top model that is Rev. B, and the table tope models sent to Barrie were Rev. D.

Also, you might want Ian to send you all the different Smart Cards & Smart Card Readers that they currently have in McKinney, and make sure all are working.