Re: Gems-1.16.4.1 - BOD option in Artwork is not printing Pct ID's when option is selected

This has been fixed and will be in the next GEMS release.

Dmitry
----- Original Message -----
From: Jeff Hintz
Sent: Thursday, June 29, 2000 12:28 PM
Subject: Gems-1.16.4.1 - BOD option in Artwork is not printing Pct ID's when option is selected

In Gems 1.16.4.1, I select the BOD option in Artwork, then select the Pct ID's, but with or without the Pct ID's option checked, I get the same codes at the bottom of the ballot.  Which, when you run those ballots through the Accu-Vote you get the error Card not in Precinct.  When I select the By Precinct option box, the codes at the bottom of the ballot are correct.

Jeff Hintz
Global Election Systems